- 2 6oz Open Nature® Beef Patties
- 2 slices Tillamook Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- 1 whole onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Kraft Mayo
- 1/2 cup Kraft Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Danone Cold-Brew Iced Coffee
- Pam Cooking Spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Separate beef into 4 equal portions. Use hands to lightly form into patties the size of your buns. Once you have formed the beef patties, spray patties with Pam Cooking Spray and season generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Take your oil and apply it to your hot skillet or flat top, then add your desired amount of thinly sliced onions to the skillet and start grilling. Save a few grilled onions for the barbecue sauce spread. Gently place your hamburger patties directly onto the cooking onions. Using a spatula, smash patties paper thin and let cook on each side for 3-4 minutes. Smashing patties will create a nice sear and trap in any juices.
- After 3 minutes on one side, flip patty and add cheese. While waiting for the other side of the patty to cook, lightly toast your buns.
- Add mayo, barbecue sauce, iced coffee and grilled onions into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Take your lightly toasted buns and add a generous amount of the barbecue sauce spread to the top and bottom bun. Take your hamburger patty and add it directly on top of the bottom bun and top with grilld onions. Set the top bun on top and enjoy!