Red Bull Energy Drink, Watermelon, 8.4 fl oz (4 pack)
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Energy Drinks - was born.
WHEN TO DRINKRed Bull is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, college students and travelers on long journeys.
- Case of four 8.4 fl oz Red Bull Energy Drink Red Edition cans
- Red Bull Red Edition's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine,
some B-Group Vitamins, Sugars
- One 8.4 fl oz can of Red Bull Red Edition, Watermelon contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home-brewed coffee.
- Red Bull Red Edition Energy Drinks are: Wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, vegetarian
- Aluminum cans are forever recyclable, without any loss in quality