Buy it Again
O Organics Granola Grain Free Choc Pepita - 8 Oz
Granola, Organic, Grain Free, Chocolatey Pepita
Organic coconut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds, chia seeds and fair trade cocoa powder. Per 1/4 Cup: 170 calories; 9 sat fat (45% DV); 105 mg sodium (5% DV); 6 g total sugars. USDA Organic. Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International. Non GMO. Organic from the Source: Doesn't it feel good to know where your food comes from? At O Organics, we carefully select ingredients which meet organic farming standards and share our commitment to organic agriculture. That's our promise. 100% guaranteed quality & satisfaction or your money back. SmartLabel: Scan for more food information.
Serving Size: 0.25cup
Servings Per Container: About 8
|Calories||Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||Amount Per serving 0|
|Total Fat||Amount Per serving 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||Amount Per serving 9g||45%|
|Trans Fat||Amount Per serving 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||Amount Per serving (-)|
|Monounsaturated Fat||Amount Per serving (-)|
|Cholesterol||Amount Per serving 0mg||0%|
|Sodium||Amount Per serving 105mg||5%|
|Potassium||Amount Per serving 188mg||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate||Amount Per serving 10g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||Amount Per serving 3g||11%|
|Sugars||Amount Per serving (-)|
|Protein||Amount Per serving 4g||0%|
Organic Coconut, Organic Sunflower Seed Kernels, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Pumpkin Seed Kernels, Organic Chocolate Liquor (Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA, Total 7.25% Chocolate Liquor: 6% Cocoa Powder: 1.25%), Organic Flaxseeds, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cocoa Powder (Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA, Total 7.25% Chocolate Liquor: 6% Cocoa Powder: 1.25%), Organic Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (for Freshness).
Warning Contains: Contains: tree nuts (coconut). May Contain: soy, peanuts, milk, tree nuts (almond, walnut, cashew, pecan, macadamia nut, hazelnut).
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.