Grab a pac of all with stainlifters OXI mighty pacs laundry detergent and say yes to fun family stains. Messy fun means making mud pies and taking day trips. Chasing creepy crawlers & chomping chocolate-y goodness. All that, is all good - because all with stainlifters OXI mighty pacs laundry detergent has great stain-fighting to handle messes for all ages. It’s formulated with active stainlifters and in-wash pre-treaters* (*formulated with enzymes for a great clean), to fight your families’ toughest stains.
- all with stainlifters OXI mighty pacs laundry detergent with the power of 4-in-1 benefits! This laundry stain remover detergent fights tough stains, whitens, brightens, and leaves your clothes smelling clean with a fresh scent!
- Fights 100% of stain types* (*bleachable, oily/waxy, enzymatic, particulate)
- Tough on kid stains like mud, grass, and chocolate.
- Get a powerful clean with mighty results in one convenient pac per load.
- all with stainlifters OXI mighty pacs laundry detergent dissolve completely in high efficiency (HE) washing machines and in all water temperatures, including cold water. Safe for septic systems. As always, contains no phosphates.
Detergent, with Stainlifters, Fresh Scent
New! Care beyond clean. 4 in 1 Mighty Pacs: Fights 100% of stain types (bleachable, oily/wary, enzymatic, particulate); Whitens; Brightens; Fresh scent. Safe for HE washing machines. Dissolves completely in all water temperatures. Safe for septic systems. As always, contains no phosphates. Works effectively, even in cold water. All detergent includes biodegradable surfactants. www.all-laundry.com. We’d love to hear from you: Call us at 1-800-457-8739, www.all-laundry.com. For product ingredient listing, go to www.all-laundry.com or call 1-800-457-8739.
Contains: Keep out of reach of children. Keep contents out of eyes. Harmful if put in mouth or swallowed. Eye irritant. Pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. See warning on back label. Never leave pacs outside this container. Do not use for pre-treating or hand-washing. Concentrated detergent pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. Contain concentrated surfactants (nonionic and anionic) and enzymes. Keep pacs out of reach of children. Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place. Keep containers fully closed. Never leave any pacs out of container. Do not let children handle pacs, even if surpervised. Avoid breaking pacs: Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Do not expose pacs to moisture. Do not cut or puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them. Call poison control center immediately (1-800-222-1222) if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin, immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for at least 15 minutes. If swallowed, rinse out mouth, do not induce vomiting.
1. Dry hands before handling pacs. 2. Add pac(s) directly to drum (not dispenser), then add laundry. 3. Close container and immediately return it to its storage location. 4. Wash and dry hands. Regular Load: 1x might pacs. Large Load: 2x mighty pacs. X-Large HE Full Load: 3x mighty pacs.
Store in a cool, dry place.
To Open & Close Pouch: To open, grasp both edges of the internal zipper & pull apart. After use, slide fingers across zipper to reseal for safety.
About the Producer