- PREMIUM COFFEE IN A K-CUP—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this 32-count K-Cup pod box of Caffè Verona dark roast coffee for Keurig brewers
- STARBUCKS CAFFÈ VERONA BLEND—A well-balanced and rich dark roast coffee, Starbucks Caffè Verona blend is a storied dark roast with notes of dark cocoa and caramelized sugar
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—The perfect everyday cup, Starbucks coffee is great for adding personal touches of inspiration like milk, cream, syrup or a variety of other additions to make it your own
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
Coffee, Ground, Dark Roast, Caffe Verona, K-Cup Pods
Dark cocoa & caramelized sugar. Genuine K-Cup pods. The Story of Caffe Verona: This is a coffee of one true love, and three names. We created it just for a Seattle restaurant in 1975, naming it Jake's Blend. And people loved it. So many, in fact, that we began hand scooping and blending it to order in our stores, where it was known as 80/20 Blend, for the recipe. The love was so strong we finally made it official, calling it Verona after the city that inspires so many. By any name, this is a thing of pure romance. Only Genuine K-Cup Pods are optimally designed by Keurig for your Keurig coffee maker to deliver the perfect beverage in every cup. Tasting Notes: Dark cocoa & caramelized sugar. Well-balanced and rich with a dark cocoa texture and a roasty sweetness. Try it with a piece of dark chocolate to bring out even more sweetness. The Starbucks Roast: Each coffee requires a slightly different roast to reach its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles, so finding your favorite is easy. 100% Arabica coffee. www.keurig.com. how2recycle.info. Find us on facebook.com/Keurig or twitter.com/Keurig. To learn more, visit us at starbucks.com/athome. For brewer inquiries contact: 1-866-901-Brew/1-866-901-2739; www.keurig.com. Starbucks Rewards: Earn stars with your receipt on any qualifying purchase. Visit starbucks-stars.Com for details. Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing in partnership with Conservation International. Starbucks.com/social-impact. This carton is made with recycled material. Recyclable (Not recycled in all communities) K-Cups pods. Peel, empty, recycle. Peel: Starting at puncture, peel lid and dispose. Empty: Compost or dispose of grounds. (Filter can remain). Recycle: Check locally (Not recycled in all communities) to recycle empty cup. Visit keurig.com/recyclable to learn more.