- PREMIUM COFFEE IN A K-CUP—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this 32-count K-Cup pod box of Pike Place Roast medium roast coffee for Keurig brewers
- STARBUCKS PIKE PLACE ROAST COFFEE—A smooth, well-rounded blend of Latin American coffees with subtly rich notes of cocoa and rich praline, it’s perfect for every day
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—The perfect everyday cup, Starbucks coffee is great for adding personal touches of inspiration like milk, cream, syrup or a variety of other additions to make it your own
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
Coffee, Ground, Medium Roast, Chocolate & Toasted Nut, K-Cup Pods
Since 71. The Story of Pike Place Roast: From our first store in Seattle's Pike Place Market to our coffeehouses around the world, customers requested a freshly brewed coffee they could enjoy throughout the day. So in 2008 our master blenders and roasters created it for you, a blend so consistent and harmonious that no single characteristic dominates - or disappears. A smooth, well - rounded blend of Latin American coffees with subtly rich flavors of chocolate and toasted nuts, it's served fresh every day at a Starbucks store near you. Only Genuine K-Cup Pods are optimally designed by Keurig for your Keurig coffee maker to deliver the perfect beverage in every cup. Tasting Notes: Chocolate & toasted nut. A well-rounded, balanced cup with subtle notes of chocolate and toasted nuts. The Starbuck Roast: Each coffee requires a slightly different roast to reach its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles, so finding your favorite is easy. Medium. 100% Arabica coffee. www.Keurig.com. how2recycle.info. Find us on Facebook.com/Keurig or Twitter.com/Keurig. To learn more, visit us at starbucks.com/athome. For brewer inquiries contact: 1-866-901-BREW/1-866-901-2739. www.Keurig.com. Starbucks Rewards: Earn Stars with your receipt on any qualifying purchase. Visit starbucks-stars.com for details. Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing in partnership with Conservation International. Starbucks.com/social-impact. This carton is made with recycled material. Recyclable (Not recycled in all communities) K-Cup pods. Peel; empty; recycle. Caution: Pod is hot. Allow to cool after use. Peel: Starting at puncture, peel lid and dispose. Empty: Compost or dispose of grounds. (Filter can remain). Recycle: Check locally (Not recycled in all communities) to recycle empty cup. Visit Keurig.com/recyclable to learn more.