Sara Lee Hamburger Buns Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White - 12 Oz
Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1bun
Servings Per Container: 8
Calories Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories From Fat Amount Per serving 15
Total Fat Amount Per serving 1.5g 2%
Saturated Fat Amount Per serving 0g 0%
Trans Fat Amount Per serving 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat Amount Per serving 0.5g
Monounsaturated Fat Amount Per serving 0g
Cholesterol Amount Per serving 0mg 0%
Sodium Amount Per serving 190mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate Amount Per serving 22g 7%
Dietary Fiber Amount Per serving 2g 7%
Sugars Amount Per serving 3g
Protein Amount Per serving 4g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 10%
Iron 8%
Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Whole Wheat Flour, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Soybean Oil, Salt, Dough Conditioners (May Contain One or More of the Following: Mono- and Diglycerides, Ethoxylated Mono- and Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Peroxide, DATEM, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide, Enzymes, L-Cysteine), Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Guar Gum, Distilled Vinegar, Yeast Nutrients (Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate and/or Calcium Carbonate, Corn Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Yellow Corn Flour, Natural Flavor, Paprika Extract, Vitamin D3, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour, Sesame Seeds.
Hamburger Buns, Whole Grain White

Made with whole grain white. 30% whole grain (This product contains 30% of its grain as whole grain and provides 8 g of whole grain in a 1 bun serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day). Good source of calcium. The Joy of Goodness: For centuries, Hot Dog and Hamburger lovers have duked it out to defend their eating habits, So Sara Lee has become a dietary diplomat with something for everyone - Soft & Smooth Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns. Whether you crave a plump frank or a juicy burger Soft & Smooth Buns taste yummy across the board and are made with whole grain. The joy of eating. Nutritional Spotlight: Facts Based on One Bun: 120 calories (6%), 1.5 g total fat (2%), 190 mg sodium (8%), 3 g sugars (the percentage for sugar is not listed as the % daily value has not been established), folic acid (10%), 8 g whole grain. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they re


Product Attributes
Warning Contains: Contains wheat, milk and soy. Contains milk ingredients.
About the Producer Flowers Foods

Product details/images for convenience only.  Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information.  We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.