- Ménage à Trois Pinot Grigio is erupting with zesty tropical fruit aromas and vivid fruit flavors.
- Balanced by mouth-watering acidity, this exhilarating wine is everything you could want and more.
- The 2017 vintage was awarded Gold in 2019 by the American Wine Society.
- Ménage à Trois Pinot Grigio is delicious on its own and wonderfully versatile with food. A wine for all seasons and reasons!
- Sourced from premium vineyards in California.
Pinot Grigio, California 2011
Oh, the sensual delights of Pinot Grigio. The zesty aromas, the crisp citrus flavors and vibrant finish! The excitement may almost be too much for your palate to bear. Almost. Is there any other wine that so brilliantly expresses pure sunshine? Made from premium California grapes, our Pinot Grigio is pale yellow, with delicate aromas and vivid fruit flavors that surrender to a refreshing finish. Alc. 13.5% by vol. Vinted and bottled by Folie a Deux Winery, St. Helena, Napa County, CA 94574.