Joel Gott Sauvignon Blanc White Wine is made with a blend of fruit from varied growing regions across California, creating a balanced, food-friendly wine. This dry white wine showcases aromas of pineapple, mango and peach with citrus notes. On the palate, the wine opens with ripe, tropical fruit flavors followed by crisp, refreshing acidity on the mid-palate and a long, clean, balanced finish. The highest scoring California Sauvignon Blanc ever from Wine Spectator. The 2021 vintage Joel Gott Sauvignon Blanc was awarded 91 points from Wine Spectator in July 2022.
- Aromas of pineapple, mango and peach with citrus notes.
- On the palate, the wine opens with ripe, tropical fruit flavors followed by crisp refreshing acidity on the mid-palate and notes of ruby red grapefruit on the long, clean balanced finish.
- The 2021 vintage Joel Gott Sauvignon Blanc was awarded 91 points from Wine Spectator in July 2022
- Serve this tropical fruit flavored Sauvignon Blanc with an Ahi Tuna Burger, pizza, or fresh fruit such as cantaloupe.
- Sourced from vineyards in Napa, Sonoma, Monterey, Santa Barbara and Lake County.
Sauvignon Blanc, California
Since 1996, we have been working with vineyards across the state to create balanced wines. Our Sauvignon Blanc has bright, tropical fruit flavors with crisp acidity and a long, clean finish. Enjoy - Joel Gott. gottwines.com. Alc 13.9% by vol. 27.8 Cellared and bottled by Joel Gott Wines Napa, California.
Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer
Joel Gott Wines