- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of Italian pinot grigio
- Ruffino wine with aromas of pineapple, meadow flowers, pear, sage, and peach
- Each glass of wine features delicious flavors of crisp golden apple, citrus, and pear
- Medium-bodied pinot grigio wine with firm but balanced acidity and elegant minerality
- This Italian pinot grigio wine pairs well with linguine, prosciutto and cheese, tomato bruschetta, and fresh salad
Pinot Grigio, Delle Venezie, Lumina
Lumina means Illumination of the moon and is produced from Pinot Grigio grapes grown in the beautiful northeastern region of Italy. This well-balanced wine reveals delicious notes of pears and citrus fruit, and delivers a fragrant fruity finish. www.ruffino.com. Alc 12% by vol. 24 Bottled by Ruffino. Product of Italy.