Recipe provided by: @TheBakerMama, Maegan Brown
- 1 (16 ounce) Signature Café Pizza Dough
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Lucerne Cheese Finely Shredded Italian Style 6 Cheese Blend
- 2 cups O Organics Baby Spinach
- 8 Signature Farms Snacking Tomatoes Wild Wonders Melody, halved
- 1 cup pulled Signature Café Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 tablespoon Signature SELECT Garlic Parmesan Vinaigrette
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Signature Select Balsamic Glaze
- 1/4 cup Primo Taglio Cheese Parmesan Shaved
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly grease a 16-inch round pizza pan and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, stretch the pizza dough to fit the greased pan. Transfer to the pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together the minced garlic and olive oil. Brush the mixture all over the stretched pizza dough.
- Sprinkle the Italian cheese blend over the oiled crust.
- Place the pizza on the center rack of the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the baby spinach, tomatoes and pulled rotisserie chicken with the garlic parmesan vinaigrette.
- Once the pizza is baked, remove it from the oven and let set for a few minutes.
- Top it with the spinach salad mixture. Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Drizzle with the balsamic glaze and then top with the shaved parmesan.
- Slice and serve!