Quick Chicken Pot Pie
There are a lot of time-saving options given in this recipe and best of all, everyone makes their own pot pie filling so they can leave out anything they don’t want!
Total cook time
- 10.5 oz Signature SELECT™ Soup Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 1/3 roasted chicken, shredded and skinless (about 1/3 cup per serving)
- 1 cup cooked chopped carrots (about 1/4 cup per serving)
- 1/2 cup cooked shelled edamame or peas (about 1/8 cup per serving)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (about 1/8 cup per serving)
- 1/2 cup sautéed mushroom slices—sautéed with a drizzle of olive oil in nonstick frying pan (1/8 cup per serving)
- 1 can Signature SELECT™ Rolls Crescent Reduced Fat 8 Count
For gravy, blend the condensed soup with milk and heat over medium in medium nonstick saucepan over medium heat for about 3 minutes, stirring often.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Using four individual oven-safe pot pie dishes, invite each member of your family to make their own pot pie by placing about 1/2 cup of the gravy into their dish. Stir in chicken pieces, carrots, edamame, celery, and mushrooms.
Unroll crescent dough on cutting board and cut out 4 circles to fit the top of each dish (about 4” in diameter). Place dishes on the jellyroll pan (in case the gravy bubbles over) and bake in oven for about 15 minutes – 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.