Chocolate & Cheese Grazing Board
Create an impressive spread for holiday guests with this Chocolate & Cheese Grazing Board, featuring a variety of our exclusive brands! This no-cook grazing board is all about presentation and delicious bites. Celebrate the holiday season with an array of sweet and savory treats to snack on at your leisure. Whether you are hosting or headed to a holiday party, this is the perfect way to create a “wow” appetizer that is ready in just 25 minutes!
Total cook time
- 1 package Signature RESERVE™ caramel & milk chocolate enrobed pretzel rods
- 16 Signature Farms® peppermint yogurt covered pretzels
- 1 package Signature SELECT® peppermint bark
- 1/2 cup Signature SELECT® salted caramel drizzled popcorn
- 1 3.5-ounce dark chocolate bar with hazelnuts, broken into pieces
- 10 peppermint sticks
- 4 ounces O Organics® honey
- 6 chocolate chip cookies
- 6 Brown Turkey Figs, cut in half
- 6 Signature SELECT® milk chocolate truffles
- 1 pound red seedless grapes
- 2 O Organics® gala or Fuji apples, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup dried apricot halves
- 8-ounce Primo Taglio® brie cheese wheel, cut into wedges
- 4 ounces Lucerne® sharp cheddar cheese, cut into slices
- 4 ounces Lucerne® pepper jack cheese, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup Marcona almonds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate raspberry almonds
- 1/2 cup Signature SELECT® trail mix with chocolate-coated candy pieces
- 12 gingerbread cookies
- 4 slices frosted gingerbread cake
- Open Nature® entertaining crackers
- O Organics® multigrain flatbread crackers
Assemble ingredients and place on the board. Serve.
Step 2 :: Helpful Hints
Gingerbread men and cake can be made using our Signature SELECT® Gingerbread Cake & Cookie Mix.
This grazing board pairs well with Lucerne® holiday eggnog and Signature RESERVE™ Tennessee whiskey.
Put your personal touches on this festive board! Pomegranate arils, orange slices or rosemary are a few seasonal garnish ideas.
To best enjoy the rich flavors of the cheese, place on counter for 30 minutes before plating to allow it to come to room temperature.
To avoid browning, soak apple slices in lemon juice and water prior to serving. Use the juice of one lemon with 2 cups water.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.